Tuesday, March 26, 2024

start CCR BLOG

Getting a head start on answering some of the questions for the Creative Critical reflection, I decided to take a look at the four umbrellas of questions I have to answer. Dedicating my focus to 2 of the questions, I began analyzing the query: "How does your product engage with the audience and how would it be distributed?" Examining the direct target audience, I summed from my understanding young adults and teenagers were the appropriate individuals attracted to viewing such a production. Discussing topics of association and connection, I gathered the intention and objective to gaining such a wide range of majority individuals is due to compatibility and quality relatable. With prior knowledge collected and conveyed in class and research, audiences enjoy viewing an individual with similar traits or emotions resembling themselves. Realistically reaching our intended audience, our distribution method would begin by utilizing YouTube or additional streaming services including Hulu or Amazon Prime Video. Although not a reputable or high-end method of distribution, these platforms are still engaged and utilized by the target audience.

"How does your production skill develop throughout this project?" This is the second question I began answering. More simply and specifically, I reflected on the process of storyboarding, research, and approaches. I analyzed on the challenges and drawbacks from start to finish, discussing solutions to the struggles. I am commentating on the fundamental step, RESEARCHING, which I did a lot on in my blogs, extremely helpful btw! I noted my research on drama film openings, fonts, colors, voiceovers, etc. Following, to give credibility and entertainment, I will provide an example of the Girl Interrupted film opening where I narrate the notice of soft somber music linked with the closeup focused shots of the young girl's disturbed and grim facial expressions. Succeeding, then I analyze the storyboarding process and how the ideas and perspectives from my partner and I flow in a gentle fluidity from nothing to SOMETHING, the project! From brainstorming ideas to writing the visuals pre-write, our design and goals came to life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Here is the link to my 2 minute project film opening  Title: Golden Escape  Link:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KYi3k8lGmIZpQE44OHhLGmpH...